Pages

Top ten songs of all times!!






I admit, this is going to be tough! I'm reallt not sure if I should spend the next hour thinking about it, because most probably I'll be editing this post later, and re-writing the list.





On the other hand, I love rankings! And I love music. Therefore, it makes perfect sense for me to make my list! After all, The Rolling Stones Magazine will not feel offended.




So!..

In an effort to make this list as logical as possible, some criteria had to be set!... You know, like the real stuff!!

Lo & Behold the Critera:



1. A single Artist/Band can not have more than one song in the list (Otherwise it'll be dominated by Matchbox Twenty).



2. I should still be enjoying listening to the song, and the song should be more than 3 years old.




Now that we've set strict rules to abide by, I can share with everyone my list of top 10 songs!! Of ALL TIMES!!

the list:

Wish you were here - Pink Floyd (Amazing, smart, & tells a perfect story)
With or without you - U2 (This I think, is a cornerstone, or probably a landmark of everbody's life)
Dust in the wind - Kansas
Hotel California - The Eagles (There is really no reason to explain, but I personally believe that the original version is as good or even better than the Unplugged)
Push - Matchbox Twenty (WOW)
Master of Puppets - Metallica (Awesome ups and downs in music, climax, absolutely divine guitar solo, and one of the most beautiful metaphors I've ever heard)
The man who sold the world - Nirvana (Just ironically beautiful. The funny thing is that the guy actually killed himself)
I still haven’t found what I’m looking for - U2
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd (Best Guitar Solo EVER!)
Bittersweet Symphony - The verve (Maybe a one hit wonder, but it deserves to be here)
Nothing else matters - Metallica (speaks for millions)
Smells like teen spirit - Nirvana (Again, speaks for millions)
Clocks - Coldplay
Real World - Matchbox Twenty
Ironic - Alanis Morissette (Totally makes sense)
Linger - The Cranberries (I just love this snog)
It’s been awhile - Staind
Kingdom come - Coldplay
What's the story? morning glory - Oasis (Smart, although Oasis are not the brightest musicians, still, their songs are smart)
With arms wide open - Creed





See, I got carried away. It was so hard that I made it into a list of 20 best songs, and raised the max into 2 songs per artist/band !! oh yea, and they are in random order!





Damn! that was tough!

No comments: