Pages

Natalie The virgin Bunny Ranch Virginity Auction

Natalie Dylan the 22 year old gorgeous girl is selling her virginity on a site called bunnyranch.com. She started by saying that she is going to auction her virginity online and sleep with the highest bidder. But now, she says that being the highest bidder doesn’t mean that you are going to sleep with her, instead she’s going to choose the guy she likes the most among the bidders.

(In my opinion, this is a new type of prostitution, I mean people, she is asking for money in exchange for sex.)

Natalie said she’s been forced to sell herself because her stepfather took out a student loan in her name, so she’s unable to finance her education. She said:

“I don’t have a moral dilemma with it. Why shouldn’t I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity? I understand some people may condemn me. But I think this is empowering. I’m using what I have to better myself.”
(Poor little baby)

In order to prove that she’s a virgin, Natalie took a lie-detector test, and believe it or not she is telling the truth. She’s still a virgin. One of the questions that really convinced me that she’s telling the truth was, have you ever tried to lose your virginity? The answer was no, and I really believe her cause she’s really hot if she actually tried, she would've succeeded, I mean look at her…

Natalie already has her bachelor’s in women’s studies from Sacramento State. In January she starts working on getting her master’s in marriage and family therapy.

(Watch out American families, a new marriage counsellor is on her way to help you create big happy families)


In the end, I just have one question, can morals get any lower???

1 comment:

Hareega said...

Morals can get much lower than that, like for example having sex with a stranger for a sniff of cocaine or because there's nothing else to do.

I don't blame her (that much), a lotttt of women would do the same if they could get a million bucks for sex.