Pages

Jordan: Private hospitals deny accusations of discrimination!!

I have to say when I first read the title, I freaked out!!

It turned out that it wasn't as discriminatory as I thought, but it is even more inhumane!! OF course if it turns out to be true!

The private sector in Jordan rejected accusations of mistreating & overcharging non-Jordanian patients!!

My father used to say: Doctors are the worst & most merciless Businessmen on the face of earth!!

I just hope this is not true. Because really, we have some of the best doctors in the region in Jordan, and probably in the world. Also, we really need this Therapeutic Tourism!! Mush na2seen Masayeb!

For the full article follow the link below (From MENAFN-Jordan Times)

http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story_s.asp?StoryId=1093211297

No comments: