Below are some of the latest developments from the Massacre in Gaza!
It's getting worse by the day. The UN is paralyzed, and the arab league is useless!
Feed from Gaza as per Reuters.
* GAZA - Palestinian medical workers pulled 11 bodies from the rubble of a house east of the city of Gaza that was hit by an Israeli air strike. The dead included five children, they said.
* GAZA - An Israeli air strike in the city of Gaza killed two
militants riding a motorcycle and wounded a third, medical workers
* KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip - A five-year-old boy was killed when an Israeli tank shell hit a house in the southern Gaza Strip, medical workers said.
* GAZA - Palestinian medical workers put the civilian death toll on Tuesday at 35.
* GAZA - Death tolls since December 27: At least 588 Palestinians, three Israeli civilians and six Israeli soldiers. Toll for Palestinians excludes Israeli army reports of some 130 militants killed in ground fighting since January 3.
* SOUTHERN ISRAEL - Palestinian militants fired more than 30 rockets toward Israel on Tuesday, the Israeli military said. A three-year-old girl suffered light shrapnel wounds when a rocket hit a house.
GAZA - An Israeli air strike killed three Palestinians at a United Nations school in the Gaza Strip, medical workers and U.N. officials said. Hundreds of Palestinians sought refuge at the school after fleeing fierce fighting in the north of Gaza.
GAZA - A father and his daughter were killed by an artillery shell east of Gaza, near the border with Israel, Palestinian medical workers said.
GAZA - The Israeli army said an officer was killed in fighting in the northern Gaza Strip. A military spokesman said the army believed the officer was killed by "friendly fire" and an investigation was under way.
KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip - Israeli tanks, backed by heavy artillery fire, moved toward Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, Palestinian
DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip - Firing from Israeli naval ships killed 10 Palestinians in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip, medical workers said. Witnesses said ships had fired shells toward a beach in the area.
GAZA - Two Palestinian militants and eight civilians were killed in the north of the Gaza Strip where Israeli soldiers and Hamas militants fought fierce battles on Monday.
GAZA - The Islamic Jihad said two of its fighters were killed in fighting with Israeli soldiers east of the Gaza Strip.
GAZA - Israeli army says more than 130 militants have been killed since the start of the ground offensive on Saturday.