Pages

Reality and Potential

A kid asks his father for help on a writing assignment. "Dad, can you
tell me the difference between potential and reality? "His father
looks up thoughtfully and says, "I'll demonstrate. Go ask your mother
if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then go
ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million
dollars. Come back and tell me what you've learned."

The kid is puzzled, but asks his mother. "Mom, if someone gave you a
million dollars, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"" Don't tell
your father, but, yes, I would." He then goes to his sister's room.
"Sis, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Brad
Pitt?" She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"

The kid goes back to his father. "Dad, I think I've figured it out.
Potentially, we are sitting on $2 million bucks, but in reality, we're
living with two sluts."

Reality Bites... Poetential fools.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: